The information collected on the site moutonabascule.com is intended for the company J&J Le Mouton à Bascule. They are subject to computer processing for the purpose of processing your request and our commercial management, in particular: responding to requests for information made on the site, sending commercial information when you have given your consent or when the legislation in force authorises it, drawing up general statistics on the consultation of the site in order to improve the services we offer on this site.
The information collected is likely to be subject to processing by profiling in order to recommend a property that best suits you and your search criteria.
J&J Le Mouton à Bascule offers you its policy of confidentiality of personal data within the framework of the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “PDSR”) J&J Le Mouton à Bascule is committed to providing you with a personalised customer experience in the context of your real estate acquisition and rental project, by securely collecting your personal data.
The Client: Prospect disposes under the conditions defined by the law “Informatique et Liberté” and the RGPD, except exceptions:
(i) the right to withdraw at any time his consent to the parts of the Processing implemented by J&J Le Mouton à Bascule, based on the said consent; (ii) the right to obtain from J&J Le Mouton à Bascule confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them are being processed and, when they are being processed, access to said personal data as well as to various information on the processing (purposes of the processing, categories of personal data concerned, recipients or categories of recipients
to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, the envisaged period of retention of the personal data or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period, etc.) ;
(iii) the right to obtain from J&J Le Mouton à Bascule, as soon as possible, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning them ;
(iv) the right to obtain from J&J Le Mouton à Bascule the erasure, as soon as possible, of personal data concerning them;
(v) the right to obtain from J&J Le Mouton à Bascule the limitation of the processing;
(vi) the right to receive the personal data concerning them which they have supplied to J&J
Le Mouton à Bascule, in a structured, commonly used and readable format, and the right to pass on such data to another controller without J&J Le Mouton à Bascule obstructing this;
(vii) the right to obtain at any time from J&J Le Mouton à Bascule, for reasons relating to their particular situation, that it no longer processes their personal data;
(viii) the right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data for prospecting purposes;
(ix) the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including profiling, producing legal effects concerning them or significantly affecting them in a similar way.
The Customer also has the right to file a complaint with the French data protection authority, the CNIL (www.cnil.fr).
The Client may define, modify and revoke at any time guidelines relating to the storage, deletion and communication of his personal data after his death.
The Client thus has the right to designate a third party to whom the data concerning him/her may be communicated after his/her death. He then undertakes to inform this third party of his action.
Subject to proving his identity and the above-mentioned elements, the Customer may exercise the rights described above by writing to J&J Le Mouton à Bascule at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or at the following postal address : J&J Le
Mouton à Bascule, 147 route de Marseille, 26200 Montélimar.
Your personal data
At various times we may ask you, as a prospect/customer of J&J Le Mouton à Bascule, for information about yourself and/or members of your family, such as:
- Contact details (e.g. surname, first name, telephone number, email, address, postcode, town).
- Your preferences and centres of interest (e.g. main residence, second home, rental property, price of the property you are looking for, number of rooms, living area, surface area of annexes, duration of the Pinel scheme, price per m2, investment choices: tax exemption, building up an estate, having a supplementary income on retirement, other).
- Financial and fiscal information (e.g. net monthly household income, annual taxable income, contribution, loan duration, loan rate, insurance rate, household composition, first-time buyer qualification, reference tax income n-2, desired monthly payment, family situation, number of dependent children, monthly savings capacity).
Final usage of the data by Mouton à Bascule
The purposes of J&J Le Mouton à Bascule are likely to constitute profiling measures, in that the data collected may be used for commercial purposes. In particular, we collect your personal data in order to:
- Manage and respond to requests from Internet users made on the site,
- Request for brochure, information, newsletter or appointment,
- Adapt the courses and content offered to Internet users,
- Personalise our communication via our customer marketing programme, in order to carry out marketing and brand promotion operations and to have a better understanding of your needs and wishes,
- Adapt our products and services to best meet your demands,
- Personalise the merchant offers and relational messages to your attention,
- Inform you of special offers and any new services created by J&J Le Mouton à Bascule,
- Manage our relationship with our customers before, during and after the acquisition of a home or the rental of one of our properties,
- To know and manage the preferences of prospects and customers,
- Send you newsletters, promotions and offers or contact you by phone,
- Loyalty program management,
- Qualification of the prospect and customer database,
- Analyze your ability to meet the conditions of eligibility for the PTZ (interest-free loan), at the so-called controlled price conditions, assisted home ownership,
- Explain the conditions of rental investments, with, if necessary, the so-called Pinel devices,
- Manage unsubscription requests for newsletters, promotions and satisfaction surveys,
- Performing the consideration of the right of modification/correction/deletion,
- Process unsubscription requests,
- To carry out cross-checks, analyses and combinations by J&J Le Mouton à Bascule or its service providers of your data collected during your visits and form entry, in order to determine your centres of interest, your customer profile and to enable us to send you personalised offers,
- To improve our services in particular:
- Carrying out studies and analyses of questionnaires and comments from prospects and customers
- Claims management
- To secure and improve your use of the J&J Le Mouton à Bascule website in particular:
- Improving navigation
- Security implementation and fraud prevention
The Personal Data of the Persons Concerned are hosted by J&J Le Mouton à Bascule or by a qualified subcontractor on servers located outside and within the European Economic Area.
These hosting solutions offer security to guarantee the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the data. J&J Le Mouton à Bascule’s subcontractors also undertake, under the same conditions, to make or have made a backup of the data of the Persons Concerned under conditions that guarantee the security and integrity of the data, and to protect them from any possible disasters that may occur on the servers. Concerned Persons are informed that J&J Le Mouton à Bascule does not use automated processing of their personal data, nor does it transfer their personal data outside the territory of the European Union.